【12x12 Layout】More Than Words -->『I am』

"More Than Words"   Challenge!!

They are a brand new challenge blog, and the members were all on the Design and Admin Teams of Scrap Around The World, which was closed at the end of last year.

This is a new Main Challenge based on a Word inspiration and a Creative Challenge. The challenge in January is the word "PERSONALITY" and you can use a selfie photo. Or if you have no selfie, any photo of you will be fine. So , here we go!!


"I am who I am.
I am positive.
I am passionate.
I am limitless. "

And...
"Enjoy My Life" is my motto!!  :)


Here is my layout:





More details:


























Here is the first More Than Words Main Challenge:




THANK YOO SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY! :)

8 comments

  1. Oh this is absolutely BEAUTUFUL Hannie. Love you selfie and I love the way you have shown us what your personality is all about too. Brilliant take on our challenge and thanks so much for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet payout just like you on that selfie! Thank you for playing along with us at More than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout!! I love your style and great affirmations!! Thanks so much for joining in our first challenge at More Than Words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on our challenge, both parts of it! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful! I love how you've described your personality! Thanks for joining in our very first More Than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a BEAUTIFUL page.. Thank you for joining us over @ More Than Words!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog and nice layout !!! Thanks for playing along with us. MTW - KareenBH

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty photo and beautiful layout!Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete